The Camping Pontino is located in the coast of Latina, approximately 20 mt. from the sea. The structure is open in summertime from May to September.
There are pitches for caravans, trailers, caravans, tents and all with electricity.
The toilets are divided into two groups distant maximum 35 mt. from the pitch.
In kitchen sinks areas there are a total of N° 24 kitchen sinks; in toilets areas there are a total of N° 14 wc divided between women and men + N°2 toilets for disabled; the hot showers are 9 and they works with microcip, they can work also as cold showers without microcip, moreover there are other cold showers and foot-baths. There are N° 2 baby-changing tables, one inside the women toilets and one inside the men toilets, furthermore there is a laundry area.
The land is level and green. The garden is almost entirely shaded by trees of typical Mediterranean vegetation.
The management during the season organizes dance and entertainment for adults and children.
3 minutes by car and you can visit the lake of Fogliano, being already part of the Circeo National Park, 3 minutes by car or with public transport you can reach “ Al Borgo”(B.go Sabotino), little village full of commercial activities of touristic interests as bars, games room, hairdressers, shops of clothing, supermarkets.
Close to the Camping there is a “Pizzeria“ – Snackbar – named “SFIZIOPIZZA” which is connected to other restaurants; discos; lidos; gas services and various shops and also to “Dolce Paradiso” a playground for children.
Besides the amazing promontory of the Circeo National Park and the suggestive “Ulisse’s Riviera” of Gaeta, other places of tourist interest are:
• The Gardens of Ninfa located at the foot of Sermoneta which is a beautiful medieval town situated, close to us, on the Lepine mountains;
• The Temple of Jupiter in Terracina which is a beautiful places in the coast of the Pontine province;
• The unforgettable Sperlonga, a small town above the sea, fascinating and unique;
• The Pontine islands with “Ponza” and “Palmarola” reachable with ferry or hydrofoil;
• The castle and the town of “Sermoneta”, beautiful medieval site;
• “Piana delle Orme” where rises the amazing reconstruction of the landing at Anzio, the Pontine reclamation and other typicality of the place;
• The everlasting Rome with its sites is about 30 minutes driving from the camping. Nearby there are a multitude of other sites and attractions.